Attorney Stephanie Klein draws on extensive legal and medical knowledge to represent her clients to the fullest extent. Never failing to understand the emotional aspect of a divorce or family law matter, Ms. Stephanie Klein pursues long-term resolutions to complex problems by addressing all aspects of a client's case. From compassionate counsel to effective legal guidance, she truly views her clients as individuals, not just as mere case files or numbers.
In addition to working as a family law practitioner, Ms. Klein previously practiced medical malpractice defense and defended healthcare professionals on licensing issues. Prior to her legal career, however, Stephanie Klein worked as a Registered Nurse in Women's Care and Pediatrics. In this role, she worked for Health and Rehabilitative Services as a child abuse investigator, juvenile delinquency liaison, and foster care counselor with various high-risk children.
Due to her extensive and unique professional background, Attorney Klein is often able to handle complex family law issues, especially pertaining to child custody, child support, adoption, and other sensitive matters involving familial relationships during a divorce. Knowing her clients deserve compassionate help and support during a highly emotional time, Attorney Stephanie Klein can easily translate her decades of hands-on experience and help place her clients into the most advantageous position possible for a positive resolution. Naturally, she strives to create an atmosphere of encouragement and reassurance.
Education and Background
- University of Florida – Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology
- Barry University – Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
- University of Guelph (Canada) – Post-Graduate Work in Child Psychology
- University of Kentucky – Master of Health Administration
- Barry University – Juris Doctor
- American College of Healthcare Executives: Board Certified Fellow in Healthcare Administration*
- Advanced Certification in Nursing in Women's Healthcare*
Awards and Accolades
- Pro Bono Service Award – Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida, Inc. 2008 – 2009
* formerly accredited